Red Cedar Lodge
There is a place for you at Red Cedar Lodge
The feeling of community with people that share your interests. It’s a place to feel safe and comfortable, with little to no home maintenance. We know you value your independence and so do we. Stay active and connected in an upscale Lansing independent living community.
Rest assured we are here to make the transition into our community, now and in the years to come, a seamless and positive experience for you and your loved ones. We care about the needs of each and every resident on a personal level. Find out more about our independent living and assisted living options in Lansing that focus on fulfilling relationships in a comfortable, supportive senior community.
Enjoy the people, places and things you've always loved with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our licensed nursing staff is on-site 24 hours a day. Your personalized service plan includes any ongoing assistance you may need with daily care and activities.
Experience maintenance-free living in your private residence and as part of a lovely, secure community. Stay close to friends and a host of social, recreational, spiritual and educational activities.
The Little Things
Everyone knows it's the little things that can make your day. Things that make you comfortable, that make your life easier, more beautiful and happier. That's why we pay attention to them. And if there’s something you enjoy that’s not currently available, we’d love to make it happen.
Red Cedar Lodge Community Amenities
- Maintenance-free environment
- Locally owned and operated
- Professionally designed and decorated
- Outdoor terrace and patio areas, including a fire pit
- Beauty salon for hair and nails
- Fitness center and classes
- Restaurant-style dining
- Special birthday and holiday dinners
- Home cooked meals
- Comfortable seating
- Good china and cloth napkins
- Casual dining
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Daily Happy Hour
- Movie theater
- Holiday decorations and music
- Laundry facilities
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation
- Emergency Response System pull cords and pendants
- Visiting healthcare specialists
- Scheduled outings and events
- Close to restaurants, shopping, physician's offices, pharmacies and more